Contact | Advertising | Copyright & Disclaimer
Site map | About

Kit Helicopter (Experimental) / DIY Helicopter

- Advertisement -

This section provides an overview of kit helicopters (experimental helicopters). Kit helicopters range from relatively simple machines to really complicated designs. Some kits must be completely built yourself (you only get a design), whereas other kit projects come up to 49% pre- fabricated, with the remaining 51 % left for you to build.

Choose unit system:

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next page
PictureTypeMax. RangeCruise speedUseful LoadDetails
AW95A/W 956060225A/W 95
Ultrasport254Ultrasport 2547563323Ultrasport 254
Ultrasport496Ultrasport 49620069530Ultrasport 496
Ultrasport331Ultrasport 33119565320Ultrasport 331

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next page

Base selling price is estimated. Actual price will depend on configuration, dealer and other factors.
HOGE figures are at Gross weigt, ISA, take off power.

- Advertisements -


1  Karry

Wednesday, January 17, 2018 6:46 AM

Keep posting. i will wait for your next article. Thanks, happy wheels online apk.
2  Anna Shetty

Thursday, February 8, 2018 3:44 AM

I discovered this is an instructive and fascinating post so i suspect as much it is extremely valuable and proficient. I might want to thank you for the endeavors you have made in composing this article.
3  alex yordanox

Wednesday, February 28, 2018 1:24 AM

sonwife - xxx video gadis 19

Page: 1 

Do you want to comment this topic?

Log In |
(Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)



Enter the above code here:
Can't read? Try different words.

HeliStart is authored by Peter Goossens.

Best Sellers

1: (Book) Cyclic and Collective
2: (Book) Principles of Helicopter Flight
3: Microsoft FSX Steam Edition
4: Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick
5: Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

[ Log In ]